Tuesday, February 28, 2012

She loves her pretty shoes

Saturday was Aunt Jeni's rescheduled baby shower. Mama wasn't quite feeling well, but as an organizer I wasn't going to miss it! Allie was feeling better from being sick all week too, so down to Rockford we went.

Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pictures of my own to share. It was a fun, though exhausting, afternoon and hopefully I can steal some pictures from other people to post here soon.

Allie really liked getting dressed up and even let me put a hair pretty in her hair, and didn't take it out! What she really enjoyed were her pretty shoes. She loved the tapping they made on hard floors. When we got home on Saturday night, I took them off her and put them on the book shelf by our front door where we usually keep her other shoes.

On Sunday she found them on the shelf and asked me to put them on her again. It was so cute, how could I say no? So of course I had to get a picture. I love this look with the pajama and the glittery dress shoes! What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment