Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Gimme my phone

Allie loves phones, and she prefers the real thing. She brought this play "real" phone home from daycare yesterday.

When we were in the car, I had taken out my phone to look at something. She kept saying "gimme my phone," referring to my phone. I asked her what happened to her phone, I couldn't see it on the floor or on the car seat next to her. She didn't tell me where it was.

Soon after she started talking about butts.

It turned out she was saying butt because somehow her phone had ended up under hers.




She's so cute with her phones. She dials the numbers and talks to people like Bridgee and Grandpa. This morning she was being silly and didn't want to look at the camera when I was taking pictures.

On another note, aren't those penguin jammies so cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment