Thursday, December 17, 2009

Its finished!

Not a moment too soon, I have finished cross stitching Allie's Christmas stocking!

Now I have a week to make this into a stocking. I'm determined to have this ready for Allie's first Christmas. I've only been working on it since the moment I found out I was pregnant!

In other news, here's our favorite Christmas present. We got it a little early, but that was fine with us.

And some more pictures of Allie since I haven't been posting much lately.

This weekend we're going to my community band's Christmas concert and buying some presents for Allie. We might even take her to meet Santa. Even though she doesn't know whats going on yet, we really want to make her first Christmas special.

3 comments:

  1. Great stocking! We're on the same page...doing everything we can to make this year extra special for Audrey...even though she won't remember it, we will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her stocking. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. Too cute for words.

    Grandma Durso

    ReplyDelete