Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Leftovers

Eeek! Its been a week since I last posted! Things have been crazy with varying amounts of sickness in the Durso pack. The good news is I think we're all finally on the mend!

I realized I had a bunch of leftover Halloween pictures here that I had uploaded but never actually posted. This is how we celebrated Halloween this year:




We did carve our pumpkin, so that was one item checked off the Halloween list. But Allie didn't dress up because of her cold. She looks so rough when she's sick, it just breaks my heart. She did, however, wear her Halloween shirt that she'd gotten from her Aunt Jeni the day before. That reminds me, we need to get her Turkey Day shirt out since Thanksgiving Day is next week! Where is time going?

No comments:

Post a Comment