Thursday, February 24, 2011

Packer backers

Well, obviously this is late, but I need to say it. We were THRILLED when the Packers won the Super Bowl. We still can rouse Allie into a chant of "Go Pack Go!" and "touchdown!" Its lots of fun.

Here we are all dressed up in our Packers gear on Super Bowl Sunday. Allie even got a cool sweatshirt! We still haven't gotten our Super Bowl champion shirts yet, but we will.

I heard not long ago that this blog has some young fans in Missouri. My nephews Carson and Cole are faithful readers! Or at least I hope you still are since I didn't post much for awhile. Carson and Cole are also Packers fans as well (well I know Carson is, are you too Cole?) and they love Wisconsin. So I just wanted to send a big "HI" to you boys and send a virtual hug! I hope you're having a good week and I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment