Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow day!

With the blizzard this week the Durso pack had a snow day yesterday. I'm still in are of how much snow there is on the ground now. I shoveled the porch yesterday so Monk could go out, and I moved a lot of snow and barely made a dent. Going to the gym last night and work this morning, its like driving through a tunnel or a snow fort with drifts on the side of the road almost as high as the car.

I took plenty of pictures. Unfortunately I can't upload them right now. We got new cable, phone and internet service a couple days ago but my computer for whatever reason can't connect to the wireless network. I think we're going to resolve that situation by buying new laptops. Both Doug's and my computers are dinosaurs by current technology standards.

So we were all home yesterday and had quite the productive day. Allie had plenty of play time and we watched a movie together, Monsters Inc. My mom said she sat really still and watched that movie when she stayed with them while we were in San Francisco. She was right! It was so weird to see her sit still and watch for more than a few minutes!

Now we're back at work, but its not so bad because the weekend comes the day after tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment