Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Who's who?

If I wasn't the one looking through the pictures, I'm not sure I'd be able to tell us apart! This first picture is one of my favorite baby pictures.

And here's a picture of my favorite baby! Yeah, I can see the resemblence.


When I was looking for pictures last night I kept finding the portrait that I thought was my favorite. Then I found three more! I loved this dress. How old was I here? Mom, do you know how old I was here or in the following pictures? I think this was around age 5?


With her hair pulled back one day, as we were getting out of the car after work I looked back at her and felt like I was looking at myself!



I'm sure these are ages 2, 3, and 4, but I'm not sure what order they're in.


Of course, we can't leave out Dada. I see Allie's resemblence to him too. We are one good looking family.

No comments:

Post a Comment