Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sing a happy tune

Allie sings songs. Its music to my ears. We have a kids music CD that we listen to in the car almost every night on the way home from work or just whenever we're in the car. Allie sings along with the songs, but just certain words. She's getting more letters in the ABC song. She sings "home," "range" and "play" in Home on the Range. She claps when the song is over and then starts on the next one. We sing the 10 in the bed song, I'm not sure what its called. "There were 10 in the bed and the little one said roll over, roll over, so they all rolled over and one fell out." After everytime one falls out they say "oops" or "ouch!" or "again?" I love how she shouts "ouch!"

We sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star as part of our bedtime routine. I lay her down but she stands up right away and we dance and sway while we sing. She sings along, more and more every night. I really want to try bringing the camcorder in with us one night to see if I could tape it. I know I say everything she does is precious, but this is awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Well man, she should hear my theme and variations project on Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.... ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Baby Einstein CD that I downloaded on iTunes which has like five different versions of Twinkle Twinkle!

    ReplyDelete