Monday, January 23, 2012

Bring on the snow!

With the first snowfall of the winter a week and a half ago, this weekend I decided to have Allie finally try on her snow geat. She seemed to like it.


She even tried to open the sliding door to the deck to go outside!



She has a pair of boots too that I tried on her before the snow pants. Allie has all the necessary items to play in the snow... but now Mama and/or Dada need to get some snow gear in order to take her out! I found out this weekend thats harder than it should be this time of year. Its only late-January and we only got our first snow a week and a half ago, but winter items are nowhere to be found, at least at Target! Most of the snow boots are clearance, which would be good... if my feet were a size 5 or 10! They already have racks and racks of bikinis out at Target! It doesn't make much sense to me... who actually buys the summer's swimsuit in January anyway?

I may continue hunting for the snow boots. Its my sixth winter in Madison and I've finally decided this year that they may be a good investment... you know, for keeping my feet dry and warm when tromping through the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment