Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why I'm actually a little glad to be unemployed right now

So after tomorrow I'm no longer working on my temp job. There was another extension offered but I did not take it. Morning sickness is kicking my butt. I never know at any point of the day what I can and can't eat and how I will feel. I stayed home on Tuesday because movement was not an option that morning. I didn't eat anything other than saltines for close to 24 hours and I have no idea what brought on the nausea or made it go away.

Thus, I'm somewhat glad to be unemployed right now. I'm going to be more comfortable at home for the next few weeks. I know my morning sickness hasn't been as bad as it could be. I'm not throwing up (knock on wood) but the nausea gets so intense! I haven't eaten saltines this religiously since I was very little, and I'm probably eating way more of them than I did back then.

I have read that morning sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy. So I guess I'm supposed to consider myself lucky? Uggg, no thanks.

I'm 8 weeks today. And with any luck I only have four to five more weeks of this. It can't pass soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment