Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Great news!

I got an email yesterday letting me know my project position with the unemployment office has been extended! The original end date was Nov. 9, 2010. We'd been told a number of times the powers that be were working on getting it extended. Its official now! We are now project employees of the state unemployment office until Jan. 10, 2012!

That was great news to get when I wasn't all that excited about going back to work after our mini vacation.

Stay tuned for more about Easter weekend. And look at the following post for a little snippet I posted last night about it!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome news about your job being extended. I know you were thinking it would happen, but it's much better that it's official, right? I love the pictures of Allie. I can't believe she smiling so much in the one with the Easter Bunny. I think every picture I've ever seen of a kid with Santa/EB/etc. they are screaming and crying.

    ReplyDelete