Saturday, April 17, 2010

Time to babyproof the house!

Allie doesn't crawl - yet. She's trying though. She gets up on all fours and rocks there and can stay there quite awhile. And even though she's not actually crawling yet, she sure moves around the living room! We'll put her on the middle of the floor and in no time she rolls and scoots all over.

Gone are the mornings where I can bring Allie downstairs and set her on the floor to play on her mat while I make breakfast and pack lunches.

So this weekend we have an urgent mission: to babyproof our house!

I'm still not sure how to accomplish this. The biggest goal this weekend is to get our coffee table out of the living room. Allie has rolled into the coffee table many times already. She doesn't have any bruises yet, but they'll happen! I totally understand why people told me to babyproof before Allie was here. Now she's here and moving and we're totally unprepared.

But we'll make do. We'll figure it out like we've figured everything else out thus far. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. You knew it was coming ;). I'd love to see her scoot around. I bet she's super cute.

    ReplyDelete