Thursday, December 30, 2010

2009 to 2010: Compare and contrast

-In 2010, I took on a totally new lifestyle: Working the day shift, becoming a mom.
-In 2009, I had also taken on a new lifestyle: Unemployment.

-In 2009, we were broke. We had a few weeks where we weren't sure how we could feed ourselves or pay some of our bills.
-In 2010, Doug and I were able to work through our money issues and even save a few bucks. It helped that I got a job!

-In 2010, I returned to running, and though I had to scale my goals back considerably, I am now running even better than I did before.
-In 2009, I started the year injured and not running, then I started running again but was unable to gain any consistency because of pregnancy.

-In 2010, I made strides in figuring out how to handle to responsibility of another human life. I watched my baby grow and change.
-In 2009, I had my greatest accomplishment in giving birth to my beautiful daughter.

Aside from giving birth, 2009 was not good. This year was way better than 2009, hands down. And I have complete confidence that in 2011, life will just keep getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment