Monday, December 20, 2010

The last month

Allie has a new Colts sleeper thanks to Uncle Jon, Aunt Julie and their family!

Look! We're twins!

I swear that wasn't planned. Allie is wearing her Alcatraz t-shirt here. And Mama tends to just wear race shirts during the weekend and just like that we're dressed alike. Allie is going to be embarrassed to be around me when she gets older.

While we were in San Francisco the snow fell. We got home and it continued to fall. So we got Allie's snow boots out.

Unfortunately I couldn't get the boot over her broad foot :-( I've been meaning to try again, these boots are so cute!

I'm surprised at how little I've been posting lately. I still haven't started any of my installments from vacation... I fear by the time I get to it, I will have forgotten everything.

The hustle and bustle of Christmas has taken us by surprise this year. I loved going to California in December but it really caused a time crunch for us. Cramming two long trips within two weeks was harder than we expected! We're headed out Wednesday night for our Christmas journey. December has been a wash for running, and I think its a wash for blogging too. I'll start fresh in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment