Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Allie's new friend

I don't think I ever posted that we did finally give Allie the rest of her birthday presents, two weeks later!

Everything she got was a big hit, including her new friend...

Elmo Live Encore! Or is it Elmo Encore Live? Allie actually got this from Grandma and Grandpa Durso via giftcard. We just had to get it for her after seeing the smile on her face while trying Elmo out in the store.

Unfortunately it seems I didn't take any pictures of that smile. But I got pictures of them playing together! It was funny to see how Monk reacted to Elmo. She was definitely confused by this big red creature.

Allie also dances when Elmo sings. Its the cutest thing you've ever seen. But I do write that a lot... I'll have to get the camcorder out and take some video to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment