Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Priorities

Mama got a package in the mail yesterday.

What could it be? Its Mama's new running shoes! Last week I discovered a Web site that had the exact same shoes I have now for a closeout price of $39.88! Even though it really wasn't in our budget I jumped on it and ordered them (with Dada's blessing, of course).

I was more interested in the item inside the box. Allie, however, was more interested in the box, or actually, two boxes! Notice how the pretty new shoes are tossed to the side. I guess we know where her priorities lie.

Today after work the boxes became places to sit or an object to use as a stool.

It was also an instant play center!

This simple box that gave Allie so much amusement reminds me how fun it is to look at life through her eyes.

As for the shoes, Mama hasn't worn them yet. I ran in the morning before they arrived and won't run again until Friday morning. But I might wear them to bodypump on Thursday morning. They're so pretty. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment