Thursday, September 29, 2011

How time flies

For a long time in my life, I thought I'd never get married. I never had a boyfriend. Until I started dating Doug. I met Doug on May 19, 2003, my first day of work at The Southern Illinoisan. I used to laugh at women who said they knew the moment when they met their husbands. I didn't think it was possible. While I didn't know he'd be my husband on May 19, 2003, I knew later that summer.

With the help of a couple friends, we started dating Jan. 20, 2005. The real start of our life together, however, was Sept. 29, 2007.

I love looking back at the pictures of that day. It was perfect. And while our life since hasn't always been perfect, its been pretty darn close. I couldn't imagine life any other way.

Its been four wonderful years and I'm looking forward to many many more. How time flies when you're having fun! I love you honey! Happy anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment