Saturday, September 10, 2011

Relaxing

Note: I uploaded Thursday's video via YouTube and didn't realize I had it set to private. I think I've fixed that, so check out the video and someone let me know if you still can't watch it?

Its been a week here in the Durso house. Allie was a little off all the week before last, even that weekend before. Then last weekend we went to see Grandma and Grandpa with little sleeping (for all of us) or eating (for Allie... Mama and Dada ate plenty). It was an exhausting trip for all, especially Allie. She was in bed early Monday night and we headed out to work Tuesday. By the time we picked Allie up from daycare, the poor kid had a fever!

So Allie stayed home the rest of the week. At first we thought it was going to be a quick rest day, but when Allie puked on Mama Wednesday evening, we knew it was a bit more. It was my first time getting puked on, I guess I'm lucky I made it this long? But the poor kid was so upset, I think mostly because it got on me! So I had to hide my disgust so she didn't get more upset. With a bath, a load of laundry and a little Resolve, the evidence was gone. Dad had stayed home Wednesday, Mama stayed home Thursday and Dada stayed home Friday. In that time Allie slept a ton and slowly got her appetite back. I'm happy to report she's back to normal this morning.

Ahhh, Saturday. We're so glad to have no real plans this weekend. We all woke up early and headed to the farmer's market after pancakes. Allie was so happy just to be out of the house. She always enjoys going to the farmer's market and seeing all there is to see. With all sorts of activity downtown, it was somewhat difficult to get around, but worth it for what we got.

Now Allie's napping and we're sitting on the couch watching the Badgers. Life is good. All we have left on the agenda for the weekend is the grocery store, laundry and I'm planning to run 10 or 11 miles tomorrow. Aside from these activities we're eating chili and watching football all weekend. Afterall, opening weekend is a holiday in the Durso house!

No comments:

Post a Comment