Friday, July 16, 2010

Our little angel

Allie was baptized on May 30. But it was really hot that day, and I was focused on the gathering to take place after the baptism. So when we got home from church, we immediately changed Allie's clothes and I later realized I never took any nice pictures of her in the baptism dress! So we had a photo shoot last Sunday.





This is the dress I was baptized in, as well as my brothers and sisters and some of my cousins and even a couple second cousins. Its older than me and as one person remarked on baptism day, "You can't buy a gown like this anymore." The blanket/shawl in the picture is also a family heirloom.

Photo shoots are a lot tougher now that Allie is mobile. I remember doing a photo shoot of Allie in her Christmas dress and it was a lot easier to take pictures because she just laid on her back! I'm actually surprised I got these good pictures because she wouldn't stay still very long. She'd roll over and crawl away. And when she did stay still, my camera delayed in taking the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment