Monday, July 12, 2010

Busy busy

Life is crazy as ever. Doug and I spend Allie's waking hours chasing her as she's getting quite speedy. We are going to move the living room furniture around in an effort to better contain her. That's just one of several house projects on a list that just keeps getting longer.

I have so many blog posts floating around in my head and lots of pictures to post, but the time just keeps getting away from us!

Allie now stands up using anything she can grab, including in her crib. She takes steps along the couch and even tries to stand without holding on! Over the weekend she cut her second tooth. Aside from being a little off last week, we didn't even notice. I've been feeling her gums because we were suspecting another tooth, and I felt the latest poking through yesterday. Knowing the misery some babies and parents go through with teething, I know that we are blessed. It makes me wonder how much trouble our next child will be since Allie has been so easy!

I have met my running goal of 30 minutes and then I ran 36 minutes yesterday. I have a little training plan in my head and I've signed up for a 5K Aug. 21. Where did the summer go?

No comments:

Post a Comment