Thursday, July 29, 2010

Stinker baby and other musings

This is what it means to be a mom: All my shirts either have stains on them, or holes in them. And the ones that don't? Our darling stinker baby spits up on those, hence all the stains!

Allie has become a bit of a stinker lately, usually having to do with sleeping when we don't want her to, or not sleeping when we want her to sleep. We affectionately call her stinker baby when she wakes up in the middle of the night too. She's also become a bit of a whiner and spits up at the worst times.

But that's OK. She still constantly entertains us. She is ALWAYS smiling. I love waking her up in the morning because even though she's been in a deep sleep, she still smiles big the moment she wakes up.

Doug and I get to go on a date tomorrow night! Our last date was in April. This is only our fourth date since Allie's birth.

I am finally starting to lose weight. Its only a few pounds, but clothes are fitting slightly differently.

I've run 33.2 miles this month, which is .6 miles more than my prior highest mileage, which was in March. What's interesting though is that my total time is 4 minutes less than March. I thought I was slower, but I must be getting faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment