Thursday, April 14, 2011

Allie at her best

April brings rain and it also brings lots of activity! We've been busy every week for what seems like a really long time. This week has been especially busy leading up to Jeni's wedding this weekend. So unfortunately I haven't had much time to blog and I don't know when I will get the time!

But I do have this video to share. We went out to dinner on Monday night, sort of a "get out of cooking and relax a bit before things get really crazy" dinner. We went to the Great Dane where is was loud and interesting, so Allie wasn't the least bit interested in her food. She was in a great mood though. I'd left my cell phone in the car, so I got Doug's phone to take a few pictures and discovered that his phone has a camcorder! Allie was really hamming it up so I filmed a bit of her antics. The picture is on its side because I didn't know which way was up on the camcorder. But its cute so I wanted to share!


Hopefully I'll return soon to tell of all our adventures! I'm looking forward to getting some nice family pictures this weekend when we're all dressed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment