Friday, April 22, 2011

And then the celebration

Allie didn't get to nap in between the wedding and the reception last Saturday. But she did amazingly well. When she wouldn't sleep, we finally got her up and got her freshened up.

I redid her hair and then the little stinker took it out on the way to the reception!

Then we went to the reception... it was the only thing that wasn't late all weekend! Above is the cake table.

And the bride and groom's first dance.

I think this picture is funny because my sister Jocelyn, who was the photographer, was taking a picture of the bride and the groom. But it kind of looks like she's taking a picture of the champaign bottle.

 Doug and I with my goofy brother Jacob.

Here's the wedding build-a-bear that Jeni and Dave gave Allie for being flower girl. She's so cute! Her name is Angel Mae and she's even wearing a garter!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Doug, Jessica and Allie

    I so like seeing all the wedding pictures. It looks like a fun time was had by all. And, you all look really great. Jessica, I like the way your hair was fixed. You all look like a million bucks!!!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete