Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Couch potato

We don't make a habit of letting Allie just sit and watch TV. But Sunday morning after breakfast, Doug was going to take Allie grocery shopping while I ran 12 miles. Allie was playing in the living room and the TV was on ESPN. We were doing our thing getting ready, when I noticed that the sound was off on the TV. I look over from the kitchen and see Allie sitting on the couch fiddling with the remote like she'd been doing it her whole life.

Just randomly pressing the buttons, she turned the sound all the way down and then changed the channel and had the TV on the On Demand channel before I took the remote away. Luckily she didn't manage to order a movie!





I want to send a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our nephew Carson. Doug says he turned 10 today. Was Doug right Carson? I hope you had a great birthday! I also want to say hi to Cole. We miss you boys and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment