Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Under the weather

Allie is sick. We had to bring her home from daycare this morning because she spiked a fever and then threw up. It certainly did seem to match the weather, as it was rainy all day. I wasn't sure if she really was sick or had a bad day, but suffice it to say the poor kid is sick.

She never does this for very long:

 And until tonight, I've never seen her do this:

Dada brought Allie and I home right before lunch and then went back to work. Allie went straight to bed and Mama did some thorough house cleaning. My downstairs is cleaner than its been in quite sometime, though I admit there's still plenty that should be done. I thought I'd have two hours, maybe three. Turned out I had 5! And that might have been more, but I decided to wake her up and see if she'd eat. We tried some apple sauce, but it didn't stay down. So we sent Dada to the grocery store for some pedialyte and spent a majority of the evening on the couch. She did perk up a bit right before bed, but she did go down easily. Dada will have sick baby duty tomorrow. We really hope whatever it is passes quick because we have a busy weekend planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment