Saturday, June 25, 2011

Home sweet home

This about sums it up: We're tired and very happy to be home! Allie didn't nap a wink until this morning (read: no nap for THREE days) in the car for only 45 minutes. On the way home we stopped at my parents' house to pick up Monk and also for the cookout for my brother Justin's birthday. Allie fell asleep in the car again in the hour between Rockton and home. She was so happy to be in her own bed that she didn't make a peep when we put her to bed. I expect her to sleep A LOT tomorrow.

We had such a fun trip seeing Aunt Julie, cousins Carson and Cole and Grandma and Grandpa Durso! I wish we could have all stayed together longer. At the same time, however, we're happy to be home and VERY happy we have tomorrow to decompress. I suspect I might even be ready to go back to work on Monday.

I have lots of fun pictures to share from our road trip adventure. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment