Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to the blog

It's been quite a week. Sorry to say that blogging has taken the back seat! But I'm back with plenty of cute pictures!

Last week when our daycare took a long weekend, Doug stayed home with Allie that Friday and I stayed home on Monday. We spent our morning taking our first ever walk without the stroller. She liked it so much that we took a second walk that afternoon. And now she is no longer a big fan of going in the stroller. Whoops.

For the first walk of the day we went to the playground. We stayed there for a bit more than half an hour. For the most part I let Allie run around where she wanted. She liked exploring and climbing on the equipment.

She also liked crawling through the tube to get to the slide. She actually sat on the slide and went down all by herself! I caught her at the bottom, of course.

When it was time to go home, she didn't walk too far before deciding she wanted me to carry her. She was tired! I didn't mind. At least it wasn't a too long walk, and I got my workout in for the day!

Later we played upstairs for a little bit. We read some books and ran around in circles. It was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment