Thursday, August 25, 2011

We've got a cookie monster


Monday when it was just me and Allie, I started making some cookies. I've been on a baking kick lately and today was a treat day at work. I decided to make these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I started while Allie was napping, but she woke up while I was baking them. I gave her one and then she wanted another... and another...


Ya can't really blame her. These cookies are chocked full of cakey goodness. I told her we'd have to wait for Dada to get home before we could have more. That didn't really appease her. She cried and yelled a lot. I finally got done baking and she was still crying for the darn cookies. So I took her outside and she finally forgot. And now she knows about cookies. Luckily she doesn't ask for one as long as they are not in her sight! Lesson learned... don't talk about cookies with Allie or show them to her!

3 comments:

  1. So...I wouldn't be opposed if a package of those cookies appeared in my mailbox..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our niece has learned about popcorn! Her mom/dad moved back in with C's parents for a while, and C's dad has popcorn and caffeine free pepsi as his evening snack every night and will share "sips" with our niece (I'm sure he gets more backwash than she gets soda, lol). Saturday night they were babysitting and as soon as it started to get dark she started changing "corn and pepsi" over and over! Little girl knows what she wants!

    ReplyDelete