Wednesday, August 17, 2011

In our yard

We don't have our own yard in our condo, but we do have a yard with interesting activities to play! We all go out together when we get home from work. Dada takes Monk out to do her business and also gets the mail. Allie and I play, but more often I just watch to see what she'll do next.

One of Allie's favorite things to do is sit on the porch.

She likes pulling leaves off trees and picking the grass.

For whatever reason, there's a manhole cover in the middle of the yard to the side of our building. Allie discovered it and loves playing on it.

She also enjoys picking up the rocks and tossing them around. She gets mad when I take them out of her hand when we go inside. But the rule is rocks, sticks and leaves aren't allowed in the house. We enforce that rule for both Monk and Allie!


And of course Allie likes to just run around.

Aren't these great pictures? I took them all on my phone! I figured out how to upload them to my online photo album too, so its a lot quicker to get them onto this blog. I don't have to mess with the camera cable and uploading them onto the computer before uploading them here. Not to mention the camera on my phone is a lot faster and in the right light takes better pictures. I'm really enjoying playing with the new phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment