Sunday, April 12, 2009

Baby's first trip to Miller Park!

The first of many. Doug and I have a Brewers 9-pack this year, which includes a free 10th game. I'm not sure why they don't just call it a 10-pack. Maybe it sounds like more of a deal as 9-pack with a free 10th game.

Anyway, tonight is our first game! I am very excited that we can go to more games this year, and its courtesy of my layoff, sort of, since I don't work nights anymore.

Doug and I went to a new church today for Easter Sunday, and our first impression is that we really like it. Then we had our traditional Easter Sunday brunch at the Great Dane, our favorite, although we couldn't get in at the one we usually go to. Good thing they have three locations!

Doug and I are so excited to introduce our child to the fun things we like to do. And we can't wait for the new traditions we'll discover. We can't wait until he or she opens presents at Christmas, the birthday party, dying Easter eggs or playing in the little league game... and having a great day at Miller Park. Our baby is included in that tradition starting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment