Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Out of control

Thats how my body is lately, out of control. I have to adjust my expectations for exercise, which I expected. I just didn't expect it this soon. I'm trying to eat better after the crazy eating I did last week. I gained weight and my stomach expanded some more, and I doubt it will go back. Sometimes I just eat way too much just because, but other times I have to eat that much. Its quite frustrating. My moods are becoming quite varied as well. Only seven more months of this! I wonder what pleasures I get to experience next?

The Brewers game Sunday night was fun, but not a good result. The most annoying thing is that Cubs fans are just so obnoxious. But it was fun and we're looking forward to the next game, though it is unfortunately another Cubs game.

No comments:

Post a Comment