Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm happy

This weekend we had a nice relaxing time at home. In the next few weekends, we'll be pretty busy. So it was nice to have some time just relaxing.

I'm really happy lately. It seems weird to be happy considering I still don't have a job. But why should that keep me from being happy? It just doesn't make sense. I'm not asking questions, I'm just letting myself be content. There's certainly nothing wrong with that!

My job search doesn't have quite the urgency it did two months ago. I'm looking, but I'm not feeling quite as desperate as I was in January. The job will happen when its supposed to happen. I'm working on a few things that I hope will pan out soon. But I'm not panicking anymore. There's no point in that.

So yeah, this weekend when I felt this happiness, it felt a little weird. It doesn't seem like I should be. But I am, why fight it?

No comments:

Post a Comment