Friday, April 3, 2009

Nine weeks


Its really early to see anything in pictures, but this is what I look like right now. I took this picture yesterday. Nothing obvious, but I can see the changes! My lower abdomen is more round and firm, but I think it will be awhile before it will be noticeable.


Next week our embryo will reach the point in development where it becomes a fetus! Right now it is about an inch long and the size of a grape. My books and Web sites say the major form is developed along with major organs, though there will be lots more growth and development of the fetus and those organs.


I wish I was at nine months right now instead of nine weeks! I have 31 more weeks. It seems so long, but I believe what I'm being told that its going to just fly by. I just hope the next month flies by and the morning sickness goes away. It hasn't been bad this week, but its just so annoying. What annoys me the most is the fact that when I start feeling the queasiness, I can't point to an action I took that caused it. I ate the same food today as I did yesterday and my stomach decided it didn't like that today. Its not fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment