Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Babylegs!

I first heard about babylegs when my friend Kayla wrote about them in her blog. Of course Kayla made hers, but thats beside the point. I didn't get it. Why do babies need legwarmers?

But then I saw them featured on babysteals.com, and I totally understood! They're perfect for times like right now when its still chilly in the morning, but it warms up in the afternoon.

And they're super cute. So I got them for Allie. Why not? They were 50% off!

Adorable!

On a sidenote, babysteals.com is a cool site where one baby product is featured each day for dirt cheap. They aren't essential items or anything and its not often I'm interested in the daily feature. But its a great deal when you are interested!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for babylegs and babysteals! Two of my favorite things! They look adorable on Allie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. It reminds me of those arm sleeves that professional runners wear. You're starting her early ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea, that was the first thing I said when we got them, that I can wear them to run in the cold!

    ReplyDelete