Saturday, May 29, 2010

Welcome summer!


I'm loving dressing Allie in cute dresses now that the weather is warm.

Allie's baptism is tomorrow. Its only about six months later than we wanted to have it. But it works out. We wanted to have it when she was around a month old, but that would have been in December and I think it would have been hard coordinating a family event with a new baby in the cold weather. So now we have an older baby and the weather is nice!

Doug and I have spent the week cleaning and we're finally done. There were things we didn't quite finish, but all in all our house is the cleanest its been maybe since we moved in.

After the baptism our family is coming for lunch. There will be about 20 family members crammed into our little townhouse. It will be fun. I just hope I'm making enough food.

Does this look like enough? Our refrigerator is never this full!

1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty stocked up to me. I'm amazed how neat your fridge is. When mine gets that full everything is everywhere! Hope the Baptism was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete