Thursday, June 17, 2010

Poor baby

Allie is teething. When we picked her up from daycare today her nose was runny and she was drooling a ton. Her gums (gum?) were red and there was a bump where I'm pretty sure the offending tooth is. My poor baby cried all the way home. She perked up a bit with some baby ibuprofin, enough to take a bottle and go to bed, that is. When she was eating she just laid there in my arms, no squirming like she usually does. The last time she just let me hold her was in April when she was sick.

She's been asleep about four hours now. I have no idea if she'll sleep though the night. We have things in the freezer for her to chew on. I don't know what else to do. I hope this isn't too hard for her because that means it will be way harder for us. She's always a happy and laid back little girl, so to have her be cranky and feeling bad will be so hard. I hope it doesn't last too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment