Thursday, June 3, 2010

Seven months and a few days

A few days ago, Allie passed 7 months of age. In just 5 short months, it'll be time for her first birthday party! In honor of 7 months, I have finally scanned and uploaded her 6-month portraits!


The photo shoot was really fun. I can't wait to have another one. I think Allie really likes having her picture taken now.

I really like these, despite the glare on the background of the full-length shot. Sears portraits are WAY expensive and we found out the coupon we brought didn't apply, so we spent more money than we wanted and elected not to get the enhanced photos. Its OK though. We learned two important lessons that day. 1) Make an appointment. 2) Don't go to Sears unless you have hundreds of dollars to spend, or, my preferred course of action, go somewhere else next time.

1 comment:

  1. Boo on Sears for being expensive (although I'm afraid all portrait studios are expensive). I love those pictures. Allie is so smiley. So many kids pitch a total fit when they get their picture taken. You're lucky she's such a diva.

    ReplyDelete