Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Daddy is awesome

I wrote a lot about Allie and me in my last post. But I really need to send some love Daddy's way too! I don't know how we could do any of this without him.

He's been such a champ and cheerleader. He's cleaned up the entire house and taken over the laundry duty. He's gone to Target for one thing or another almost every day. He's working really hard to clean the carpets from when Monk was alone in the house for two days!

Everytime one of us is frustrated, the other is able to keep a level head and we can work through it. We had a hard time getting Allie to bed last night. I worked about an hour and a half and she wouldn't sleep. Daddy took her downstairs for awhile to let me sleep. We finally decided to put Allie in the bouncy chair next to the bed and she slept and we did. Thats just the first of many challenges ahead!

We're both suffering the lack of sleep, but Daddy still gets up with us in the middle of the night. He's great with getting Allie to burp too. And, as evidenced above, he gives lots of kisses and has a great chest for sleeping on.

What would we do without Daddy? I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment