Sunday, November 8, 2009

Maybe not

Friday I thought things were starting to turn around with breast feeding, but it turns out they haven't. So we're doing what we can this weekend and seeing a consultant on Monday. I've been assured there are still things we can do to get Allie to breast feed. I don't want to give up on this!

Despite the problems, we are making progress every day. Allie woke up on her own twice last night to feed! And she stayed up a little longer before bed too. Its amazing to see the changes, both big and small, that she's showing each day. Time is flying so quickly and I don't want it to because soon she will be big!

2 comments:

  1. Just enjoy every single moment and take lots of pictures! I cannot believe I already have a 2 month old, but each day brings new adventures and exciting changes. Best of luck with the breastfeeding, I hope the consultant can figure things out! Did you read "The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding"? Its the La Leche League book, it really helped me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew breastfeeding could be such a pain? Just more crazy stuff in the whole pregnancy/birth process. I hope you get everything figured out soon.

    ReplyDelete