Monday, August 2, 2010

Not so little anymore


At 9 months old, here is the proof that Allie is standing! She will stand on her own, start to fall and get back up without pulling herself! She was standing a lot today. I'm sure she'll walk early and while I'm excited, I'm dreading it a little too.

Our little girl isn't so little anymore. Today at her 9-month check-up, she weighed 21 pounds, 13 ounces, exactly 13 pounds over her birth weight and almost 3 and a half pounds over her weight three months ago. She's 28 inches tall. We were also happy to find out that she is not anemic. I thought she wasn't drinking enough formula, so I thought this was a possibility. Turns out, her formula intake is just fine and so is her iron level. Allie is perfect.

1 comment:

  1. And she's so smiley! You can see her smile behind the pacifier.

    ReplyDelete