Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Amazing

I have a little person growing inside me! I know, he or she has been there almost 20 weeks already, but I'm really starting to think more about this. I have a little person growing inside me and he or she can be anything. He or she can be a football player or a runner; a water-skier or a dancer; a musician or a genius. Our baby could grow up to be president of the United States!

I just hope Doug and I are good parents and that we can do everything possible to make baby grow up to be whatever he or she wants to be.

Baby's growing. I guess I'm just starting to think of him or her as human a little more every day. I'm noticing patterns to his or her movements. A little active in the morning, nap time in the late morning/afternoon, and really active through the evening up to bedtime. Its so cool to have these little kicks, these little reminders of what's going on down in my belly.

Doug and I are talking to the baby a lot. He or she will definitely know who mommy and daddy are. I wonder if baby is as excited to meet us as we are to meet baby?

And in just two short days, hopefully baby will have an identity. We have our girl name picked out, but Doug and I are duking it out over a boy name. Stay tuned to see what it is!

1 comment:

  1. That's really neat that the baby is kind of developing a personality inside you. I'm excited to hear the results of the ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete