Monday, June 8, 2009

New blog starts today

I am finally taking the plunge and changing my blog format. I am finding I'm not all that into updating two blogs and my focus has changed. I have more I want to write about than just pregnancy or running. So I am combining my two blogs into one and making it about life. I'm calling it the "Quest for the New Normal" because that is what this year has been and it will no doubt stay that way until long after 2009 ends.

Many big changes have happened and more are on the way. It all started when I lost my job in January, and then I got pregnant. My focus is now on finding a new job and/or starting a new career, which ever comes first, as well as getting ready to bring this bundle of joy into the world.

So I'm hoping this new format will be a way to share with whoever wants to know as well as maybe work through some of the issues I am facing. I have always found that writing is a good way to figure things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment