Monday, June 29, 2009

Maternity clothes

This weekend I made the transition to wearing just maternity clothes. I had two remaining pairs of non-maternity jeans. I thought they still fit, but I ripped out the pocket on one of them and realized they really don't fit. So on Saturday evening I went out and bought two more pairs of capris, a skirt, a pair of shorts and three shirts.

Maternity pants are so comfy, but they don't work very well if they're a little too big. They're comfy because there's no real wasteband, but with no wasteband, there also aren't any belt loops. So the pants that are too big just fall down. Then again, if there were belt loops it wouldn't really help me because my belts don't fit anymore!

Unfortunately there weren't any full-length jeans. Apparently in summer, pregnant women don't want to wear jeans. I do, however, because I don't want to shave my legs every day! But that's what I'm stuck with. At least they are comfy and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment