Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Allie's baby book

In the craziness of life, we barely have time to keep the house clean. So its no surprise that I haven't kept up Allie's baby book. But I have... here in this blog! I've been working on the baby book over the last week, quite time consuming and difficult when I hadn't looked at it in at least 6 months. I wouldn't remember much without this blog. But I've been able to look back here to remember when she did things, like when she started crawling or go when she went swimming for the first time and more. This blog is Allie's baby book!

I found a link awhile ago to a web site where you can actually make your blog into a book. I plan on doing that with this blog. It will be so neat to look back at it. I was thinking about making it for her birthday, but now I think I'll save it until after her first year and make it for Christmas. I will still work on that baby book. Allie won't have any trouble finding out about her first year!

No comments:

Post a Comment