Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday flashback: Waiting

I look back at my belly pictures, and I still can't believe how huge I got. Its not hard to see why I have back problems now!

This time last year I was just waiting. I was expecting a longer wait than I got. I knew the stats that many first-time moms go late. I was pretty patient considering how uncomfortable I was. I remember how I kept begging Doug to get a pumpkin to carve, but he kept saying we might not be home on Halloween. I insisted we would be. He was right!

This was my last picture, taken at 37 weeks, 5 days, just 10 days before giving birth. I couldn't bend over. I had a tough time sleeping and I slept in a fortress of pillows. I got the ultimate reward though for that discomfort!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's hard to believe how big your belly was. Looks like you had a much prettier day for pumpkin picking this year than we did last year. I can't believe Allie is almost 1.

    ReplyDelete