Friday, October 8, 2010

Looking back

Allie was only a week old here. I remember that day well. Grandma and Grandpa Durso and Aunt Julie came for the weekend and we went for a walk by Lake Monona. It wasn't that cold but we thought we had to bundle her up! She was sleeping, as she did for most of her first three months of life. She could have been asleep in her crib for all she knew. I loved this little ducky outfit because the ducks were cute. The pants had feet so we didn't have to mess with socks and the sleeves could be closed over her hands so we didn't have to mess with mittens!

I'm going to blog something every day for the rest of the month as I reflect on the past year. I can't believe Allie's first birthday is just three weeks away.

We've come a long way baby! As this first year draws to a close, I've enjoyed looking back at blog entries and photos from when she was small. Its mind boggling that I refer to "when she was small." Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment