Sunday, August 2, 2009

26 weeks... goodbye waist line!

My latest belly shot, at 26 weeks and 1 day.

Really, I said goodbye to my waist line a few weeks ago. The only pants I wear that have a waist line anymore are my scrubs, pajamas and workout pants. And I have to roll them down for them to be comfortable. I've still got three months. How much bigger can I get?

My belly is starting to get squashed up under my ribs. In fact, as I write this I am sore on my left side under my ribs, I think because of all the work I did today with putting together Allie's dresser, but thats a story for tomorrow.

Yikes my back gets sore if I do too much or even just sit or stand the wrong way!

The third trimester starts this week. I have under 100 days! The second trimester seemed a lot longer than the first, but thats because I was pregnant for a month before I was aware of it, so the first trimester was really nine weeks for me. This trimester had all 13 weeks. And now I have a few days over 13 weeks to go. I'm two-thirds through this crazy time, I've come so far! And Doug has too. He's been so great the entire time, even when I haven't been so nice.

I am totally starting to see why women hope for an early birth. This is gonna get even more uncomfortable before it's finished. But I wouldn't trade this experience for anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment