Monday, August 17, 2009

Sometimes I still can't believe it

With less than three months to go, I'm surprised that sometimes it still doesn't seem real that Doug and I are going to have a baby. Sometimes I don't even feel pregnant, although those moments are fewer these days.

Very soon, Doug and I are going to bring a new baby into our family. It will be our responsibility to ensure her safety and make sure she gets enough to eat and to teach her and mold her mind and body. We're not ready for this! Will we ever be ready?

Preparations are going well. Allie's room is looking exactly how I want it to look. In just two weeks we'll start child birth class. We're choosing a pediatrician and saving our money.

Allie is kicking a lot lately. She's kicking really high and it hurts sometimes. She's definitely active and not slowing down. I've only got 11 and a half weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment