Friday, January 15, 2010

How can I leave this little one?

I've been taking lots of pictures the last few days in order to have some pictures to take to work with me. Here are some of my favorites:






I got a few tips for tummy time so Allie can continue to practice her head control without crying all the time. She seems to like it now!

We found daycare and made the arrangements for getting to work. I've scoured goodwill for cheap and suitable work clothes. We'll need to be super organized now and I have no idea how that's going to happen. All thats left is the first day! Its been a long hard road this past year. Now we're starting the next chapter. I am excited about working, but I'm also sad too. I've spent almost the last three months with Allie almost 24 hours a day. How can I leave her on Tuesday?

2 comments:

  1. Awwww. She's really starting to smile now. Glad to hear you've got the daycare thing figured out. We'll have to catch up sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, mama! It's PF from RWOL. I'll be thinking about you on Tuesday...

    ReplyDelete