Saturday, January 9, 2010

Preparing for work

The most important thing we had to do this week was find daycare. We were able to check that task off our list! I was surprised that we were able to do it this quickly. But we stumbled on the right person and are satisfied with the decision.

Of course it will break my heart to leave Allie in someone else's care!

I've still got plenty of stuff to figure out in the next 9 days. We need to figure out how to get everyone where they're supposed to be in the morning... who will drop Allie off at daycare, if I'll take the bus or drive... where to park. Its a real pain to park downtown and now I'll have to do it every day. I also need to figure out if I have a suitable wardrobe. Between being pregnant and not losing the weight just yet, I'm unsure about what to wear. I've been wearing sweats and old race t-shirts most of the time since Allie was born and that won't work!

Its going to be tough enough returning to the workforce for the first time in a year. But I think its even tougher because I'm returning as a working mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment